Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st Day of School





Dear Wheaton Friends,

Greetings from sunny and HOT Costa Rica! Hope you guys are all doing well.

Attached is a zipped folder with 29 pictures from the first day of school. Actually, the first OFFICIAL day of school is Monday, but the K-P building was used by LPDV students for the first time on Thursday. Directors, teachers, parents, and STUDENTS are delighted.

Staff orientation went well. Looks like we have a great team of teachers for this new school year. Please continue to pray that they will be used by God for His purposes in the lives of our students and their families.

In case you haven't head, both of my thyroid tumors were benign. Praise God for that! I have some rather graphic surgery pictures of what I was walking around with in my throat. If you are interested, I can send them on to you.

HARRY: would you please send this email to the whole MIM team and send me a copy too. I gave away the team book with everyone's emails, and I'd like to get them all.

Thank you all for the hard work, AND the large amount of work funds! Thanks for making LPDV a sharper tool in God's tool box in Costa Rica!

In Christ,

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment